Safety Shoes Purchase Considerations 2020-06-23
Issuing time:2020-08-17 11:18
Safety shoes purchase points:
Choose safety shoes and boots can follow the following 5 points:
1. In addition to selecting the appropriate type according to the operating conditions, protective footwear should also fit the feet and make them comfortable to wear. It is very important to choose the right shoe size carefully.
2. The safety shoes must have anti-skid design, not only to protect people's feet from injury, but also to prevent accidents caused by operators slipping.
3. All kinds of safety shoes with different performances should meet the technical indexes of their respective protective performances, such as the toes are not smashed, the soles are not stab wounded, and the insulation and conductive requirements. But safety shoes are not everything.
4. Carefully check or test before using safety shoes. In electrical and acid-base operations, damaged and cracked safety shoes are dangerous.
5. Safety shoes should be properly stored after use, and rubber shoes should be washed with water or disinfectant and dried to extend the service life.